God's Character Woman

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Prayer...


  •  Dear God, Thank you for being the great I am, Prince of Peace, Alpha and Omega, the author and finisher. I am thankful to call upon the most high God and hears my earnest prayer. I thank you for the new day, life, health and strength. I thank you for family and friends! I asked that your angels protect them and cover them in their goings and coming. I speak peace into every women's life on this page. I speak joy, love, compassion, grace, and mercy to follow them all the day long. God I asked that you strengthen the women of God as they walk this straight and narrow path. That they never get weary in their well doing. They stand in the mist of trouble and rely on you in every area of their lives. That they seek Godly advice and surround themselves with positive Godly people who and speak life in a dead place. Lord I pray that they put their TRUST in you and not man. That they never doubt the word of God but stand on his promises and endure the journey. I praise you for every blessing you have given them in life health strength and sound mind. I rebuke the enemy who seeks to bring depression, hurt, saddness, disappointment, stress, anxiety, and heartbreak. I rebuke every negative word spoken against the women of God, every generation curse, every curse, every addiction, every disease or sickness can not reside with the women this day forth. I pray that they put their eyes on you and you show them where to go, when to go, and how to go. I speak healing in their lives, break through, over flow, comfort, and victory. Every unanswered prayer, answered! Every blessing, released..In the name of Jesus I pray...Amen
    If I speak it into someone else's life, I will receive the things I need in my life!..Pray for someone today..Right now!
    See More

No comments: