God's Character Woman

Monday, March 26, 2012

A GREAT Read.."The Power of Crying Out.."


 The Power of Crying Out: When Prayer Becomes Mighty (LifeChange Books)







I have been reading this book off and on for the past 3 weeks. With such a busy schedule it makes it harder to get a good book finished and read in a timely matter but every time I read a chapter its worth the time spent.

This book tells you the importance of crying out to God. There are times in our lives we feel as if Jesus is asleep on us as the disciples did in Luke 8:22-24 and that he is not aware of our storm but when the disciples cried out to Jesus he calm the sea.


I encourage you to pick up this book and learn the importance of your CRY! It tells you when to cry and scriptures to use in a cry.
It's nothing wrong to say, LORD, SAVE ME! or I NEED YOU NOW GOD. He puts us in positions so we can realize who is the controller of the storm and return glory back to him.


So take your time and look on the right and you can find this book at Amazon.com for very cheap price. I found my book at half price books. You will not be disappointed! READ and SHARE!

No comments: