God's Character Woman

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Increase the Peace in your Life...






  •                                                       Many of us are in need of peace and calmness to relax, renew, and prepare ourselves for the next task on this journey. So when your in need of PEACE in your life..
    1. Begin to PRAY!
    Prayer is very important in ourselves as saints. It is as a hedge of protection around us against the enemies advances. So many of us sometimes get comfortable in our positions and our prayer lives begin to fall by the way side. We even become too busy but your are never too busy to Pray. A prayer does not have to be a 3 hour session but simple words from the heart to Christ Jesus.
    You can pray in your car on your way to work or even as you waking up for the new day begin praying and even while your getting dressed you can pray. Prayer sets the tone for your day so when a storm tries to rise up in your life. Prayer has already been sent to calm the storm.

    We can speak, Father God, I thank you for a new day. I thank you for life, health, and strength. I thank you for calling my name this morning and never forsaking me. Lord, I know you are the author and finisher. You are Alpha and Omega and in your I put my trust. Lord give me wisdom on today to be a light in a dark place. God I speak peace in my home, my job, in my family & friends, and in my relationships. Lord, I ask that you teach me have to be a vessel of peace in any situation. Lord, I speak against any negative attitude, smart mouth, evil thought, and negative spirit that tries to rise up today. I rebuke any deceptive tongue, lying tongue, and gossip tongue. Let me not get into my flesh but allow your spirit to rise up within me today. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.

    You can add more as you see fit but this is just to get your started. As you begin to pray the Holy Spirit will begin to reveal the things you need to pray for in your life and lives of others.
    2.Obedience
    1 Peter 1:2 according to the foreknowledge of God the Father, in the sanctification of the Spirit, for obedience to Jesus Christ and for sprinkling with his blood: May grace and peace be multiplied to you.

    Being obedient will keep PEACE in your life.  It is just like a child to his/her parents. Life is easier when you can come home and your children have obeyed every request you commanded. There was no back talk, teachers did not call you on the job, and they have even given you that 30 minutes of silence when you get home so you can adjust. It sounds nice right? Yes, My mother would ask for those things when we were kids and my day would be a lot nicer when I obeyed her requests. Same for us! Our Father in Heaven wants us to obey is will and his way.
    3. Trust
    Many of us worry on a daily basis. It seems to be part of our life style to worry about everything but we should not worry at all when we know who is in charge of everything. 
    Matt. 6:34 Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof
     Peter 5:7 Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you.
    Remember to trust in the Lord with everything, even broken heart, poor spirit, trouble time, and weary days. I recommend getting you some scriptures for reference in times when you need them just pull them out your purse and begin to read. You have to remind your flesh who your trust is in. If you do not read his word, you have nothing to fight the enemy with at all.
    TO BE CONTINUED..

    Prophetess Tashaye~
    God's Character Woman 
    Find me on FACEBOOK: facebook.com/gcharacterwoman
    Website: http://www.wix.com/gcwoman/godscharacterwoman

No comments: